Saturday, December 10, 2011

AN OFFLINE MESSAGE FROM DAD

Dear Sheva, since I know you, I am very happy to know you.
I believe that you are a honest and good person, and to be honest:
Sheva is a good man, which always makes papa comfort,
Sheva is a funny person, always makes papa smile,
Sheva is a smart person, which always makes papa amazed,
Sheva is a multi talented person, always makes papa proud.
Sheva is a self-reliant, hardworking, and modest, always makes papa be in one's glory
Papa proud of  you, Sheva!
I like you and I love you.
thanks...
You gave rainbow and colour to my life.
Because I am older than you are, I like to advice you to be very careful in the world.
you are a good person.
so please please please be careful.
you are so young, only 22 years and you have a future to live.
Now you do have Someone (RS) as a good friend and I am happy for you.
I ask you this because Papa love you so much.
hope you understand me, Sheva, because papa care about you.
please promise me always to be careful
I hope you will accept my advice...



*THANKS  PAPA...
SHEVA MISS YOU...

1 comment: